PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Printer MIB to follow new PWG process?

Re: PMP> Printer MIB to follow new PWG process?

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:53:18 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Lloyd,

I fully support your position. Especially in this case where the changes
are required for another document, have been fully review by the group
developing the document, and were twice sent out for last call comments
with only 1 response which resulted in the second last call.

Let's just be done with it.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.