PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: COnfig Changes

Re: PMP> Re: COnfig Changes

lpyoung@lexmark.com
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 00:30:06 -0400

This message does not appear to have gone out so I'll attempt
to resend it.
Lloyd
------ Forwarded by Lloyd Young on 08/06/98 12:28 AM ------

Lloyd Young
08/05/98 02:00 PM

To: pmp@pwg.org
cc:
Subject: Re: PMP> Re: COnfig Changes (Document link not converted)

There are two questions on the table:
1. Should these conditions be added to the FAQ on what constitues a
config change? They seem reasonably to me to be added to the list.
2. Should this list of conditions that cause a config change be an
"only" list or "at least" list? The answer to me should be "at least".

Unless I hear objections by Wednesday August 12th, I will tell Gail
to make the above changes to the FAQ.

Lloyd

Gail Songer <gsonger%tsoft.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 08/04/98 11:14:11
PM