PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Lastest Host MIB v2smi draft

Re: PMP> Lastest Host MIB v2smi draft

Michael Kirkham (mikek@iwl.com)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:19:09 -0700 (PDT)

This MIB imports the BITS construct, which should not be done. The BITS
definition has its problems, but taken reasonably literally its definition
is available implicitly by IMPORTing OBJECT-TYPE from SNMPv2-SMI.

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Bobby Krupczak wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Im preparing to submit the (hopefully) last HostMIB-v2smi revision to
> the IETF on Friday 30 April 1999. I believe we are now in consensus
> regarding the draft. However, please look over the draft and let me
> know if there are any syntactic issues (or otherwise).
>
> http://www.empiretech.com/hostmib/hostmib-v2.txt
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bobby
> rdk@empiretech.com

--==--==- Michael Kirkham Software Architect InterWorking Labs, Inc.
==--==--= 4113 Scotts Valley Drive, Suite 200 Scotts Valley, CA 95066
--==--==- mikek@iwl.com +1 831 430 3610 +1 831 430 9144 Fax