PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Re: Requested change to HR MIB

RE: PMP> Re: Requested change to HR MIB

charles.a.adams@exgate.tek.com
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:10:52 -0700

I would like to second Harry's statements. The current wording looks
too much like a specification. I think this is best handled in
comments as information to developers. Implementations vary
too much to imply that this is anything more than a guide.

Tektronix, Inc.
Color Printing and Imaging Division
adamsc@pogo.wv.tek.com