PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: Requested change to HR MIB

Re: PMP> Re: Requested change to HR MIB

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:04:15 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I also vote to remove this column completely. Since in many cases today
this information is not correct, it just adds to the confusion. When
"Typically Appropriate" is not typical and looks like a specification it
is best to leave it blank.

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions