PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Printer MIB draft posted

PMP> Printer MIB draft posted

From: harryl@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 18:20:27 EDT

    Today I posted a draft of the Printer MIB intended for last or (at least)
    penultimate internal call before sending to the IETF. Section 4 contains a
    list of updates. I'd like some time on the NYC agenda to not necessarily
    review this in detail but at least take comments. Of course, please
    comment on the reflector!

    There are a couple "issues" remaining.

    1. That Top 25 alert table (Apdx E) is horrible in terms of formatting and
    I think it's useless in it's current condition. I'd like to remove it!
    2. There's the issues I posted earlier to day about mailto: etc. for
    Service and Operator contact info
    3. I'm not sure I've got the correct references to IPP standards docs. in
    the channel info for the IPP channel

    Otherwise, I (hope) think, it's in pretty good shape!

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-info-05.txt

    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems