PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Printer MIB draft posted

RE: PMP> Printer MIB draft posted

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 20:01:16 EDT

    Hi Harry,

    There needs to be a comma in (1) because it's NOT the last
    member of an enum and there need to NOT be a comma in (2)
    because it IS the last member of an enum definition.

    Remember NOT to make the reference to the Top-25 normative
    (a shall or must) in the Printer MIB v2 text or it will
    NOT be permitted to be published on the IETF 'standards
    track' - because all normative references must be to
    stable official standards (IETF, ISO, W3C, ITU-T, IEEE, or
    whatever).