PMP Mail Archive: Re: FIN> FW: PMP> Add 'percent(19)' to

Re: FIN> FW: PMP> Add 'percent(19)' to 'PrtCapacityUnitTC' and 'PrtMarkerS uppliesUn itTC'

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 16:20:01 EST

    Yea... I know... super way behind on mail. Think I've already seen and
    supported addition of % as a new unit. That's not really a problem in my
    mind. But just catching up to the initial premise that there is a "serious
    problem" which requires this addition. This can easily be expressed
    without %. If you have a max capacity of 500 and you are at 50%, then your
    value is 250. Again, I'm not objecting to adding %, just the premise.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems

    "Bergman, Ron" <Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com>
    Sent by: fin-owner@pwg.org