PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Interpreter List for MIME registration

PMP> Interpreter List for MIME registration

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 17:26:00 EST

    We reviewed the Interpreter list at the Jan IPP f2f meeting and made some
    updates (see attachment). Maui Blue highlight indicates PDLs that are not
    yet registered with IANA which the f2f participants feel are should be
    registered. Tom Hastings is currently leading the registration campaign
    and may be asking specific company reps for more information. We suspect
    Tom may already have a more current list and request that he merge our f2f
    changes.

    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems