PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: Print MIB 09

PMP> RE: Print MIB 09

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 18:52:35 EST

    David and Bert,

    Looks like we just have one issue still partially open.

    The WG has already discussed the addition of text to explain why
    prtAlertIndex is broken. In fact is is presently being drafted. We are
    still not sure if this object must be "not-accessible" or can we change to
    "read-only". Since with many compilers the MIB must be modified to
    "read-only", the WG prefers to change the MAX-ACCESS clause. The addition
    of a new group and conformance statements, in this case, is agreed.

    Also, I have not seen any feedback on our resposes to the Finisher MIB. Did
    you receive the email last Friday?

        Ron