PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: Print MIB 09

PMP> RE: Print MIB 09

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 20:31:58 EST

    Bert, David and Juergen,

    Thank you very much for your advice. The WG has reviewed the discussion and
    agrees that the syntax of prtAlertIndex should not change. We will add a
    note to the description clause for printerV2Alert which explains that this
    object is present only for compatibility with RFC 1759. I believe that all
    issues are now resolved and I estimate we will have a revised MIB by early
    next week.

            Ron Bergman
            Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions