PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Discuss Port Mon MIB at PWG: Presente

From: Mike Fenelon (mfenelon@windows.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 13:10:40 EST

    Harry,

    Here is the Live Meeting info for the Port Monitor MIB discussion.

    I will call into the Phone link, and then we can put the MIB doc up on
    the Live Meeting session.

    Forward as appropriate.

    You have been invited to present at a Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
         Meeting Title: Discuss Port Mon MIB at PWG
         When: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (PST)
         Audio Information: none

    At the time of the meeting, click on the following link to present:
    http://www.placeware.com/rm/microsoft/present?id=mfenelon598080&pw=68724
    0

    If you cannot click the meeting link above, or it does not work, please
    do the following:
         Browse to: http://www.placeware.com/rm/microsoft/present
         Type your name
         Type the Meeting ID as: mfenelon598080