PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Tokyo Port MIB conf call INFO

PMP> Tokyo Port MIB conf call INFO

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 19:11:31 EDT

    We are seeking compromise, here. I am opening the call window because of
    the amount of progress that has been made on the Port MIB recently and the
    goal to move it formal approval in a timely fashion. On balance, Epson has
    been very gracious - already, incurring expenses related to hosting. While
    it may seem small, I will not ask Epson to foot the bill for an extended
    international phone conference in addition.

    We will limit this call to 2 hrs. It will begin Wednesday 9pm PDT
    (Thursday 1pm in Tokyo).

    Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
    Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
    Passcode: 2635888#

    NOTE: If Tokyo is not on line within 15 min of start, consider that there
    was technical difficulty and the call was aborted.
    NOTE: These arrangements are pending final approval by our host - Epson.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM STSM
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "Mike Fenelon" <mfenelon@windows.microsoft.com>
    Sent by: pmp-owner@pwg.org
    04/12/2005 02:19 PM

    "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>, Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS,
    <pmp@pwg.org>
    cc

    Subject
    PMP> RE: [Urgent] Time of Tokyo Port MIB meeting/conf call??

    Even with the late hour I want to call in.. I also talked to Ira and he
    wants to call also. Could you please setup a the phone bridge so we can
    participate??

    Mike Fenelon
    Microsoft