PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> [Process] Updates for IANA Printe

RE: PMP> [Process] Updates for IANA Printer MIB

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 13:27:31 EDT

    Hi Bert,

    Reading RFC 2434 (Guidelines for IANA Considerations), I concluded
    that _before_ submitting a request to IANA, one should submit it
    for discussion to the current/former working mailing list.

    And since I committed an awful typo on that erroneous ASN.1 comment,
    it was worth it.

    I'll submit the change request to IANA in a few days after any
    further comment on this mailing list settles.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434