UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Re: IPP> Initial discussion of the Universal Print Driver in San Diego

UPD> Re: IPP> Initial discussion of the Universal Print Driver in San Diego

Robert Herriot (Robert.Herriot@Eng.Sun.COM)
Thu, 1 May 1997 12:24:02 -0700

I would prefer to talk about these issues on Wednesday or Thursday so
I can fly home Thursday night (at 9pm). Either evening is OK if we
don't have time during the day.

Bob Herriot