UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Re: IPP> Proposed Agenda for the IPP meeting in San Diego on May 15

UPD> Re: IPP> Proposed Agenda for the IPP meeting in San Diego on May 15

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 2 May 1997 14:59:52 -0400 (EDT)

Carl-Uno,

Based on the private mail sent to me regarding interest in the new
Universal Print Driver concept, it would appear that many folks would
like to spend more than a few minutes on the topic in San Diego.

And, based on the current work, the IPP will need as much time as
possible in San Diego *without* going into the UPD stuff.

I'll be posting a more formal message to the UPD list in the next
few minutes regarding what appears to be the best plan, but I don't
think UPD should take any of the precious time currently allotted
to the IPP.

Hopefully no one has a problem with this.

...jay