UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> Where is the webpage for UPD?

Re: UPD> Where is the webpage for UPD?

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 18:27:53 -0400

Mike Whitmarsh wrote:

> Just a quck note.... as I haven't been involved (yet) in UPD discussions...
>
> Is there a plan to update the PWG page with a UPD specific link?

There are no hard and fast rules or guidelines about who
updates the PWG web pages for a specific project. However,
generally speaking, the project chairperson has typically handled
that activity thus far.

If and when the UPD chairperson wants to update the PWG
web pages for the project, the person should contact the
PWG webmaster (mailto:webmaster@pwg.org).

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --