UPD Mail Archive: FW: UPD> Where is the webpage for UPD?

FW: UPD> Where is the webpage for UPD?

Sandra Matts (sandram@boi.hp.com)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:34:36 -0600

Since UPD ma not live very long as a charter, it didn't seem
worth it to invest effort into a web page. Let's see how Monterey
turns out.

Sandra Matts
sandram@boi.hp.com
Engineer Scientist

Hewlett-Packard
11311 Chinden Blvd. MS 227
Boise, ID 83716
(208) 396-4755

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Martin [SMTP:jkm@underscore.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 4:28 PM
To: Mike Whitmarsh
Cc: upd@pwg.org
Subject: Re: UPD> Where is the webpage for UPD?

Mike Whitmarsh wrote:
>=20
> Just a quck note.... as I haven't been involved (yet) in UPD =
discussions...
>=20
> Is there a plan to update the PWG page with a UPD specific link?

There are no hard and fast rules or guidelines about who updates the PWG =
web pages for a specific project. However, generally speaking, the =
project chairperson has typically handled that activity thus far.
If and when the UPD chairperson wants to update the PWG web pages for =
the project, the person should contact the PWG webmaster =
(mailto:webmaster@pwg.org).
...jay

* JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
* Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
* 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
* Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --