UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> vote on UPDF Charter

UPD> Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> vote on UPDF Charter

Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:23:39 -0500

I like the charter, but I also like (and recommend) Stuarts suggestion =
tighten up the goals. Stuart has done such a great job articulating the=
se that
I nominate him for editor! '-)

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems
harryl@us.ibm.com