UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Tokyo meeting

UPD> Tokyo meeting

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 23:31:40 EST

    I've seen nor heard any interest from the US side in participating in a
    conference call during the UPDF meeting in Tokyo. That meeting will start on
    Thursday at 9AM Tokyo time or Wednesday evening at 8PM eastern time (I believe).
    Unless I hear from some people very very very soon (today 3/30), there will be
    no conference call. If there are more than 1 that respond, I need someone on
    the US side to set up a dial in number.

    * Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
    * Chair, Printer Working Group *
    * Chair, IEEE MSC *
    * *
    * Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
    * Lexmark International *
    * 740 New Circle Rd *
    * Lexington, Ky 40550 *
    * 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax) *