UPD Mail Archive: FW: UPD> constraints update

FW: UPD> constraints update

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 03:21:25 EDT

    I'm forwarding this constraints spec to the IPP FAX DL, so that they can
    consider it at their Boston meeting, Thursday, 10/26 (the day before the
    UPDF meeting in Boston).

    The IPP FAX WG and the UPDF WG group should see if there is a way to
    converge the constraints specification to a common one. The IPP FAX
    primarily needs constraints for generating TIFF/FX and for interaction
    between IPP Job Template attributes.

    The UPDF group needs constraints for generating any PDL data.

    Tom