There were no complaints about the new DTD architecture.
The time limit ran out last Friday.
So from now on we go with one technical master dtd (UPDF.DTD) and one locale
dtd (UPDF Locale.DTD).
The master dtd will refer to a number of modules, which are be included.
For now we have identified three modules:
1. constraints (UPDF Constraints.DTD)
This reference is already implemented.
2. print media handling (UPDF PrintMediaHandling.DTD)
This reference will be implemented this week.
3. font handling
This reference will be implemented later.
There are some more details like attributes to be cleared by that is ready
to be implemented.
I think about one separate module for all entities.
Others may follow.
We want to accomplish a number of targets with that architecture.
1. It will be easier to develop single modules.
2. It will be easier to test single modules.
This probably will save the most time.
3. Development can be shared by a number of people.
4. It is easier to get an overview about one section.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:48:43 EDT