UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> open standard for locales

Re: UPD> open standard for locales

From: Jim Sommer (sommer@granitesystems.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:02:14 EST

    I think that using the ISO abbreviations is the best way to go. My only
    preference would be that the 4 character locale code be the fist component
    instead of the last component but it doesn't make that much of a difference.

    Since I already have a list started, I will volunteer to complete the list
    and post it soon.

    Jim