UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Device configuration in UPDF

UPD> Device configuration in UPDF

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 08:21:59 EST

    I think we have settled that down.
    Find the new files attached.
    There is a doc file as well for documentation.

    I will update the web site soon and provide more formats for documentation there. Fly over it. It's two pages only.

    The main change from latest emails is that we are not requiring an installer to change from a model to a device configuration any more. Although this is technically not 100% correct, it eases the work of an installer, which now simply can copy.
    All other features are mainly implemented as described before.
    You may check the samples. Keep an eye on the references. Some indicate that descriptions are re-usable. This is one of our unique advantages over other concepts.

    Comments?

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    BTW: Don't be surprised to see this email address more often now. I have moved my dtd/XML editing environment home and do the work there.
    I will still do the major email traffic in the company, as that's where you get me at day time.

    • application/octet-stream attachment: UPDF.dtd