UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> Don't stop Do what is necessary

Re: UPD> Don't stop Do what is necessary

From: Mark VanderWiele (markv@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 09:58:15 EDT

  • Next message: Harry Lewis: "UPD> Re: IPP> Stop me before I kill again... was: Thoughts on the all-in-one name string for the Appendix of the Media Name standard"

    Don: If you want to create a simple unusable standard than do it. Reality
    is that media description and selection only makes sense if you have all
    the information presented in a logical single description (including
    location).

    Regards,
    Mark VanderWiele
    IBM, Linux Technology Center