UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Fw: telecon

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 13:19:38 EDT

    Should have been more careful.

    > I haven't yet found the time to further specify raster graphics either. On the other hand print media handling is almost > done. So there will be little room for other things.
    That means: Yes, we will have room for other things. I want to come to a consensus for most of the media handling this week and then move on to other things.

    The feedback today make already clear that there is interest in doing the telecon. Hereby decided.
    I want to wait for more notes from people going to attend, before I distribute an agenda on Wednesday.
    Recommendation: Have your dtd and XML editor running during the telecon. You don't need to edit, but it's easier talking.

    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer
    Host Software Group
    Oak Technology, Inc.