UPD Mail Archive: RE: UPD> telecon [media, color, and raster

RE: UPD> telecon [media, color, and raster graphics]

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:33:37 EDT

    Norbert,

    It wasn't clear to me whether or not you were going to attempt to cover
    color and raster graphics at this Friday's telecon? Your expression: "On
    the other hand print media handling is almost done. So there will be little
    room for other things" could be interpreted either (1) that we will be
    spending most of the time reviewing the media handling and so there will be
    "little room for color and raster graphics", or (2) the media is all done,
    so there will be some time for other things.

    We have some color experts at Xerox who might be helpful, if you were going
    to cover that subject. I don't think they are interested in the media part
    though. So it would be helpful to have time allocations in the agenda for
    the telecon, so that people could call in when the subject of interest was
    being discussed.

    I would be glad to call in for the media part (and stay in for the color and
    raster graphics, though I am not an expert, if that is also covered).

    Color and raster graphics are a topic, so it might be more prudent to have
    the color and raster graphics on a separate telecon and have this Friday's
    telecon focus on finishing the media topic. What do you think?

    Thanks,
    Tom