UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Interdependencies

UPD> Interdependencies

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 14:20:50 EDT

    As annouced last week we are changing our terminology and will talk about interdependencies, where we used the term 'constraints' before.
    We only had positive feedback.
    So I replaced all corresponding dtd and xml files in
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version/DTD/
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version/XML_Samples/
    Have a look. You mainly need the master 'UPDF.dtd' and the new dtd for interdependencies plus the device description xml file.
    I am working on the documentation.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer