UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Parameters in command sequences

UPD> Parameters in command sequences

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 12:53:51 EDT

    We have changed the syntax how to refer to parameters in command sequences.
    Before the change we said 'A0(ComSeq_Parameter_x)', where 'x' is a number from 1 to 6.
    That was a little sloppy.
    It is correct to say 'A0(%K(ComSeq_Parameter_x))'.
    I already changed the current command sequence xml file in
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/Current_Version/XML_Samples/

    Regards
    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer
    Host Software Group