UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Fw: UPDF introduction in 10 minutes

UPD> Fw: UPDF introduction in 10 minutes

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 20:34:13 EDT

    Some time ago I proposed five additional marketing documents, which might be added to the UPDF web site.
    Candidates are:
    1. The idea of UPDF.
    I have a small rough document available, which is not exactly on the level I'd like to see it and has to be reviewed.
    I'll bring with me to Toronto. I asking for help to do this.
    2. UPDF introduction in 10 minutes.
    Find a proposal below.
    Except some typos I think this is my final proposal.
    I am asking for comments and editor's review from the field.
    3. Comparison between GPD and UPDF.
    I am asking for help here.
    4. Comparison between PPD and UPDF.
    I am asking for help here.
    5. How to build your own UPDF description from an existing sample.
    Perhaps someone from the sample implementation group could do that, so that we have some different view how to do the task.

    All documents are supposed to be short (like two to four pages).
    We do not want to provide indepth information for every detail, but give a newcomer a chance to get the required information as compressed as possible.
    All documents have to be final before the fall conference.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade