UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> upcoming conferences

Re: UPD> upcoming conferences

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 13:34:35 EDT

    Currently there are no plans to have a December meeting in LA. That was
    tentatively cancelled several meetings ago and there have been no efforts to
    revive it.

    * Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
    * Chair, Printer Working Group *
    * Chair, IEEE MSC *
    * Member, IEEE SA Board of Governors *
    * Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors *
    * *
    * Director, Alliances & Standards *
    * Lexmark International *
    * 740 New Circle Rd *
    * Lexington, Ky 40550 *
    * 859-825-4808 (phone) 603-963-8352 (fax) *

    "Norbert Schade" <norbertschade%oaktech.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 08/16/2001
    01:23:56 PM