UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPDF

UPD> UPDF

From: Roger J van de Kimmenade (rvandekimmenade@nl.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 05:30:49 EST

    Hello,

    My name is Roger van de Kimmenade and i am currently involved in a project
    making a controller
    for print and scan engines.
    I want to describe the printer characteristics and resources in a generic
    way, using XML.
    I looked onto internet and came to your site.

    My question:
    Do you already have some code, to read an XML file, using the UPDF.dtd file
    ?

    Met vriendelijke groet/with kind regards,

    Roger van de Kimmenade
    BIS/EBI Regional Development Center Eindhoven
    IBM Global Services
    Beukenlaan 149, 5616 VD, Eindhoven
    The Netherlands
    Tel: (+31)(0) 20 513 1739