UPD Mail Archive: UPD> what we may do on Monday

UPD> what we may do on Monday

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 13:21:21 EST

    Guys,
    Jim and I will arrive on Sunday from Boston. We will miss at least the first half of the Superbowl because of the flight. How could anybody have planned for that?
    So here is the agenda for Monday:
    If the Patriots will loose we may start a bit slow. You have to wear a black tie.
    If the Patriots will win we may even start a bit late. You have to wear a Patriots T-shirt.
    We will spend the first seven hours reconsidering the game. I have added some XML to our UPDF format, which allows to specify each play.

    No the more serious part:
    We will discuss a prepared proposal for a possible final design of composite features and user policies including a sample.
    Please prepare for raster graphic and color. Bring all information to the table, which you want to see listed there.
    Another major item will be command sequences and how they are implemented in Event handlers - following the discussion we started at the end of the last conference.

    See you there.

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive
    North Chelmsford, MA 01863