UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Latest Meeting Minutes

UPD> Latest Meeting Minutes

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:43:30 EDT

    Find attached the latest meeting minutes.
    I've updated the UPDF web site as well.
    I also did some cleaning by moving the DTD stuff from the Current_Version to the Archive, as this stuff has become quite old in the meantime and would only confuse.
    Find the file DRV_keys.txt under Current_Version for the current list of DRV_ keys the driver has to know about.

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive
    North Chelmsford, MA 01863
    978-251-1017