UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPDF implementation in a Windows base

From: NorbertSchade@oaktech.com
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 10:49:59 EDT

    I am delighted to see the first complex implementation sample available
    from Granite Systems in form of an MS Windows based printer driver, for now
    under Windows 2K/XP.
    It excellently demonstrates the rich architecture of UPDF in a rather
    technical implementation without wasting to much energy on customizing the
    user interface.

    Just playing around with it following Jim's recommendations should bring
    the concept more to life in your mind. It's always easier to get the idea,
    if you have something to play with.

    If somebody wants to change and try own UPDF device descriptions that can
    be done with this implementation as well. Contact Jim, if you have problems
    with the procedure.

    I'm ready to help in any way (email or phone), too, to lead you through the
    functionality of the demo driver.

    Regards
    Norbert