UPD Mail Archive: UPD> work for version 0.85

UPD> work for version 0.85

From: NorbertSchade@oaktech.com
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 18:38:03 EST

    This lays out the work for the next weeks:

    1. Further changes related to the use of namespaces.
    This is more work than we originally thought.
    I have created a 0.85 directory out on the ftp site
    (ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/0.85), which will hold the current version of this
    work.
    We don't want to confuse the 'official' version out on the ftp site so that
    people can continue to use it.
    I'll let you know about the progress.

    2. Incorporation of the semantic model schemas.
    We have started that already and will increase that effort.
    This includes the proper use of patterns.

    3. Incorporation of the PSI capabilities schemas.
    We have started that already and will increase that effort.

    4. Detailed attributes for font handling.
    So far many constrainsts don't exist. One can simply enter any string for
    many font attributes.
    We want to provide a bit more guidance.

    That will keep us busy before D.C.

    Regards