UPD Mail Archive: UPD> review of font section

UPD> review of font section

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 14:46:41 EDT

    Task finished on the level I had in mind.
    All files updated on the ftp site (check the 0.86 directory).
    The spec is updated as well. Right now it's only a WinWord file in the 0.86 directory, but later today it will be the usual pdf file in the www/updf directory.

    Some details:
    - I changed two parameters in the data types: AtStartOf -> OnStart, AtEndOf -> OnEnd to follow usual patterns.
    - Today I mainly worked on the modifying attributes, created some command sequences for a font selection and an underline attribute to fill that part with a bit of life.

    Let me know, if you have any questions.

    The next two days I'll prepare and hold a UPDF presentation. After that I'll be back and review the well known values for the other features and continue coordinating our schemas with the Semantic Model and Bob's capabilities schemas.

    Regards
    Norbert

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive