This last week we concentrated on the UPDF Specification. It's called version 0.90 now.
A few minutes ago I updated the PDF file on the UPDF site.
I also updated the UPDF site and changed the layout a bit to follow the current PWG standard.
I also updated all UPDF schema and instance files at the proper locations.
The specification experienced major changes:
- - Adjusted to follow the PWG Semantic Model
- - All schema elements and attributes are listed, most of them are explained.
- - All elements are properly numbered, which was a problem for a long time.
- - We got rid of some old DTD section and added some general introductions.
- - Quite a number of elements and attributes got a new or updated description. One of the main changes is the replacement of the Predefined_ID and Proprietary_ID with the new ClassifyingID.
Please follow the links from the UPDF web site and check it out.
69 Prescott Drive
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:30:04 EST