UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPDF data types

UPD> UPDF data types

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 08:00:32 EST

    In the process of aligning more closely to the Semantic Model we have adjusted our data types and element and attribute names accordingly.

    Main concept:
    - refer to PWG and Media data types where possible. And we do that a lot now.

    The current schemas and instances already reflect that.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive