UPD Mail Archive: UPD> First notice: last call coming

UPD> First notice: last call coming

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 15:28:00 EST

    To give everybody enough lead time we'd like to inform early:
    We plan to have a last call session in the first two weeks of March, right after the upcoming PWG conference.
    Please make a note in your schedule.
    We'd prefer communication on a broad level.
    To keep things easy we will split the whole thing up into sections.

    Last task in progress: reviewing some sections of the specification document.
    We'll keep you informed the next days.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    Norbert Schade