UPD Mail Archive: UPD> update UPDF web site

UPD> update UPDF web site

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 15:21:11 EST

    I just finished some editing on the UPDF web sites.
    We now have a directory structure more closely related to other PWG standards.

    To get to the UPDF web site: http://www.pwg.org/updf/
    Following the links on the page you will get to the official version of files like the pdf version of the specification.

    To check UPDF related files in general: ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/
    This is the top directory for all UPDF related files.

    As we are preparing a last call, we have created a 'wd' (working draft) directory: ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/upd/wd/
    This directory will hold all files related to level 1.0, which is work in progress.
      a.. This includes a specification document (in WinWord format). This document is considered 'under review', while the official pdf version under http://www.pwg.org/updf/ is the latest public version. The doc file could be slightly newer sometimes and vary in some aspects, if reviewed at that time.
      b.. It further includes the current schemas in subdirectory 'schemas'.
      c.. It further includes sample instances, if available in subdirectory 'instances'.
    Please keep this email at least for the next four weeks to have some reference for pathes.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    Norbert Schade
    69 Prescott Drive