[My apologies, but I messed up the URLs in the first PWG Formal Approval
cycle started in mid-April, thus preventing responses from PWG members.
Therefore, I'm starting a new PWG Formal Approval cycle w/ correct URLs!]
VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
PWG Safe G-Code Subset for 3D Printing v1.0 document as a PWG Best
Practices recommendation, which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
The minutes of the IPP WG review of LCRC changes was on 28 March
2019 and are posted at:
This Formal Vote starts Today, 5 May 2019 and ends at 10pm (US Pacific
Time) on 4 June 2019. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong
Representatives from PWG member companies are _STRONGLY_
encouraged to exercise their right to vote.
PWG officers or document editors.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
PWG Safe G-Code 1.0 Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>
PWG Safe G-Code 1.0 Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain
a description of the *technical* changesrequired to turn the "No" vote into
"Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
smith.kennedy at hp.com (Smith Kennedy, PWG Chair)
alan.sukert at xerox.com (Alan Sukert, PWG Vice Chair)
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)
msweet at apple.com (Mike Sweet, IPP WG Secretary, PWG Safe G-Code Editor)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce or IPP WG
lists (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality
The PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of these documents and the
are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues for 2019.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
- Ira (PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...