[PWG-Announce] Planning for August 2019 Virtual Face-to-Face : Tuesday - Thursday or Wednesday - Friday?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon May 13 20:49:27 UTC 2019

Greetings,

We are preparing a preliminary agenda for the August 2019 PWG Virtual Face to Face meeting. We have a lot of work going on, and so have decided to spread it across 3 days: 1 day for 3D related topics, 1 day focused on 2D and core IPP topics, and one for IDS and for IPP topics that overlap with IDS such as Job and Document Encryption, Job Accounting, etc. We are considering having the meeting Wednesday, August 28 - Friday, August 30. Since nobody is traveling, we have decided to use Friday for the third day rather than starting a day earlier.

Please reply to me with any objections by 12pm Mountain Daylight Time next Monday at chair at pwg.org<mailto:chair at pwg.org>. Otherwise, we will proceed with that plan.

Cheers,
Smith

/**