VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the IPP Finishings v3.0 (FIN) document as a PWG Candidate Standard, which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
The minutes of the IPP WG review of LCRC changes was on April 7, 2022 and are posted at:
This Formal Vote starts today, April 9, 2022 and ends at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on May 27, 2022. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), or Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are STRONGLY encouraged to exercise their right to vote.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
IPP Finishings v3.0 Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>
IPP Finishings v3.0 Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG Process/3.0.
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
jeremy.leber at lexmark.com (Jeremy Leber, PWG Chair)
smith.kennedy at hp.com (Smith Kennedy, PWG Vice Chair, IPP Finishings v3.0 editor)
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)
msweet at msweet.org (Mike Sweet, IPP WG Secretary)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce or IPP WG lists (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality agreement. The PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of the PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues for 2022.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is located at:
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP