[IDS] Updated stable draft of IDS Common Log posted

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Wed May 13 16:36:50 UTC 2015

Another question regarding PWG 5110.3 has come up.

The NL parameter - I presume this specifies the language of the log and
not the language associated with the request that triggered the log entry
(ie - a JobCreated event for an IPP Create-Job request that specifies
attributes-natural-language != en).

If this does represent the language of the log, then do specific fields of
the log need to be in that language, and if so what fields?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation MS 7060-368