IPP Version 0.92

Scott A. Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Tue Nov 19 02:34:08 EST 1996

As promised, I have put a new version of our IPP Internet-Draft on the ftp
server.

It is called:

ipp92rev.pdf             With rev marks PDF file
ipp92rev.doc                  "       "          Doc file
ipp92.pdf                  With no rev marks PDF file
ipp92.doc                       "       "          Doc file

Note that the rev marks are agains version 0.91  not the one the
document that we reviewed last week.

The section on IPP Operations Using HTTP and how to encode IPP
Operations is brand new, it just got thrown in.  Roger did a good job of
pulling it together, but it probably doesn't fit very well in the doc where it
is and it hasn't been reviewe at all.

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com