rdebry at us1.ibm.com rdebry at us1.ibm.com
Mon Dec 2 11:33:11 EST 1996

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Tom, you suggest that "we" draft some answers --- do you have a proposal for
how we should coordinate responses? It would be embarassing if someone got
several different answers to  a question.
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 12/02/96 06:15

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        11/27/96 04:24 PM