IPP> RESEND: Austin - Ping (from Don Wright <don@lexmark.com>)i

Jeff Schnitzer jds at underscore.com
Thu Mar 13 20:46:38 EST 1997

The following message from Don Wright got hung up in our mail server
(due to using the word "ubscribe-say" very early in the message):

/Jeff Schnitzer <jds at underscore.com>

 To: "ipp%pwg.org" <ipp at pwg.org>
 From: Don Wright <don at lexmark.com>
 Date: 13 Mar 97 13:11:44 EST
 Subject: Austin - Ping

I am forwarding this note to the IPP list at the request of Carl-Uno.
Everyone involved in PWG work be it PMP, JMP, IPP, 1394 printing, SENSE
should subscribe to the PWG list which is now administrative and
informational.  If you have not subscribed, please look at the Chair's
page off the PWG Web site and find out how to subscribe.

Don