IPP>REQ comments on latest requirements

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Mar 18 21:07:29 EST 1997

The document looks good. Here are some corrections:

page 8:  Change your correction to have more parallel language, e.g.:

 This can be done as follows:
   - the end-user selects the correct printer driver
   - the printer automatically selects the proper interpreter
   - the end-user uses some other manual procedure

page 20: section 8.8
 Shouldn't the response be labeled: "Print job rejected"  It is not the
   case that the synchronous response would say "print job accepted - printing
   failed".

page 37: section 8.14.

  I think we agreed that the last request "Here is last part of the document to
   print" and response would be deleted and replaced with words saying that the job
   resumed printing.