IPP> "IPP" == "DPA" -Reply

Patrick Powell papowell at dickory.sdsu.edu
Sat Mar 22 19:03:36 EST 1997

Scott,  having looked at the overall IPP thing,  I think that
the IPP Model is burdened by trying to be compatible with too much
existing stuff.

I am sorry that I missed Friday's meeting,  on the phone,  but
when I came into my office there were construction workers
moving our lab out.

Apparently they want to paint during the holidays and figured that
nobody would be here.  I spent Friday moving equipment and putting
plastic sheets over $5,000,000.00 worth of network gear,  that they
forgot all about.

Printing looks like a welcome vacation.

By the by - we just finished moving stuff at 2:30 Saturday morning....
Sigh...

Patrick Powell